This is a general purpose woodworking adhesive for general wood assembly and edge gluing of soft and hard wood species.
Volume: 1 gallon
Recommended for indoor use.
This is a fast-drying glue.
NSF51 certified for food contact.
45% solid content
Viscosity: 4500 - 5500 cps
Open Time: 5 mins
Material: Resin Emulsion
Dried Film: Translucent
VOC Concentration (EPA Method 24): 10.7 grams per liter
High Heat resistance
Low VOC - Less than 250 grams per liter
- Fast gripping action
- Less slippage
- Robust and durable adhesion
- Excellent sandability
- Well suited for roller, brush, and squeeze bottle applications
- Tight and aesthetic glue lines
- Forgiving in production environment
- Less rejects due to adhesive pre-cure
- Good gap filling properties
- Strong wet tack
- 3500 PSI block shear values
- Contains UV fluorescent tracer
- Application temperature: Above 12°C (50°F)
- Open assembly time: 5 minutes ( 21°C(70°F)/ 50%RH)
- Closed assembly time: 10-15 minutes ( 21°C(70°F) /50% RH)
- Application Spread Rate: Approximately 8 wet mils or 18 kilograms /1000f² per gallon
- Clamping pressures: Typical pressures are generally 155-175 psi for softwoods and 200-225 psi for hardwoods. Excessive pressure will evacuate adhesive and starve the glue line.
- Application methods: May be applied by squeeze bottles or by brush for detailed applications or by conventional roller glue spreaders.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.