The Rok Hardware Cabinet Door and Drawer Alignment Template makes installing cabinet hardware, such as knobs and handles, simplified! Used for drilling holes with precision for accurate placement, making installation easy.
ONLY WORKS for cabinet pulls with screw hole distances of: 128mm, 96mm, and 3"
Cabinet door use:
- 1 - Align the template and mark door front for knob or pull according to center to center distance and placement desired.
- 2 - Drill the holes that you marked.
- 3 - Install the knob or pull. Repeat the process for the other doors.
- 1 - Measure and mark the midpoint of the drawer.
- 2 - Align the center point of the template with the midpoint and mark for knob or pull at desired height.
- 3 - Drill the holes you marked.
- 4 - Install the knob or pull. Repeat the process for other drawers.
- - (1) Knob Drilling Template
- - (1) Pull Drilling Template
- - (1) 3/16" Drill bit