Color: Pro-Mark Medium Grey
1. Fast and easy to use.
2. Excellent flow. Will not skip even when used on porous materials.
3. Good adhesion to most surfaces and resistance to polishes.
4. Uniform color strength. Bleed resistant.
5. Nib remains usable for the life of the marker for normal applications.
6. Can be used at any angle, including upside down.
7. Highest rated lightfast dyes for complete clarity and color retention.
The Pro-Mark II capillary marker features excellent flow.
Whether you need to touch-up 1 inch or 20 feet, the Pro-Mark II marker does it the first
time and every time. The colors have excellent resistance to color fade, color shift from
topcoating and will not bleed. The nib offers superior flow along with the durability
needed to do all normal repair work. The nib remains usable for the life of the marker.
Marks equally well with the edge, the bottom or the tip. Good adhesion to most surfaces
and resistance to polishes are built into the Pro-Mark II marker.
Directions: For scratches, stroke in direction of scratch. For worn areas, stroke in
direction of wood grain. Rub off excess colorant promptly with a soft cloth.