This is a high performance millwork adhesive.
Volume: 1 gallon
Recommended for indoor use.
This is a fast-drying glue.
45% solid content
Viscosity: 4500 - 5500 cps
Open Time: 5 mins
Color before application: White
Material: Resin Emulsion
Dried Film: Translucent
VOC Concentration (EPA Method 24): 10.7 grams per liter
Keep from Freezing
Low VOC - Less than 250 grams per liter
- Fast gripping action
- Less slippage
- Superior bonds
- More forgiving in production environment
- Superior adhesion characteristics on hard woods
- Better and deeper wood penetration
- Strong wet tack
- Very hard glue line
- 4500 PSI block shear values
- 12°C film forming temperature
- Contains UV fluorescent tracer
- Application temperature: Above 12°C (50°F)
- Open assembly time: 5 minutes ( 21°C(70°F)/ 50%RH)
- Closed assembly time: 10-15 minutes ( 21°C(70°F) /50% RH)
- Application Spread Rate: Approximately 8 wet mils or 18 kilograms /1000f² per gallon
- Clamping pressures: Typical pressures are generally 155-175 psi for softwoods and 200-225 psi for hardwoods. Excessive pressure will evacuate adhesive and starve the glue line.
- Application methods: May be applied by squeeze bottles or by brush for detailed applications or by conventional roller glue spreaders.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.