This is a general purpose yellow carpenter's glue formulated for cabinet and furniture assembly and panel edge gluing.
Volume: 1 gallon
Recommended for indoor use.
This is a fast-drying glue.
40% Solid Content
Viscosity: 6000 - 7000 cps
Open Time: 5 mins
Color before application: Yellow
Material: Aliphatic Resin Emulsion
Dried Film: Translucent
VOC Concentration (EPA Method 24): 10.7 grams per liter
Low VOC - Less than 250 grams per liter
- Fast gripping action
- Less slippage
- Reduction in clamp times
- Excellent sandabilty
- Less glue sagging
- Strong wet tack
- Fast drying time
- Very hard glue line
- High viscosity
- Contains UV fluorescent tracer
- Application temperature: Above 12°C (50°F)
- Open assembly time: 5 minutes ( 21°C(70°F)/ 50%RH)
- Closed assembly time: 10-15 minutes ( 21°C(70°F) /50% RH)
- Application Spread Rate: Approximately 8 wet mils or 18 kilograms /1000f² per gallon
- Clamping pressures: Typical pressures are generally 150-165 psi for softwoods and 200-225 psi for hardwoods. Excessive pressure will evacuate adhesive and starve the glue line.
- Application methods: May be applied by squeeze bottles or by brush for detailed applications or by conventional roller glue spreaders.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.