This is a type 2 water-resistant woodworking glue.
Volume: 1 gallon
Recommended for indoor and outdoor use.
NSF51 certified for food contact.
49% solid content
Viscosity: 4500 - 5500 cps
Open Time: 5 mins
Color before application: White
Material: Self Cross-Linking Resin Emulsion
Dried Film: Translucent
VOC Concentration (EPA Method 24): 10.7 grams per liter
Keep from Freezing
Low VOC - Less than 250 grams per liter
- Resilient and moisture resistant bonds
- Fire rated
- 12°C film forming temperature
- Self X- Linking emulsion
- Easy-clean emulsion
- More forgiving in production environment
- No catalyst required
- Recommended for finger jointing, Flush door assembly, Hot-Press veneering and RF gluing
- Contains UV fluorescent tracer
- Application temperature: Above 12°C (50°F)
- Open assembly time: 5 minutes ( 21°C(70°F)/ 50%RH)
- Closed assembly time: 10-15 minutes ( 21°C(70°F)/ 50%RH)
- Application Spread Rate: Approximately 8 wet mils or 18 kilograms /1000f² per gallon
Hot-Press and Radio Frequency: Gluing usually require 90 seconds/ 90°C temperature and pressing cycles to plasticise the adhesive and allow safe removal of panels out of the presses.
Clamp pressures: Typical pressures are generally 150-165 psi for softwoods and 200-225 psi for hardwoods. Excessive pressure will evacuate adhesive and starve the glue line.
Application methods: May be applied by squeeze bottles or by brush for detailed applications or by conventional roller glue spreaders.
Clean-up: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
- Meets ASTM 5572 TYPE II interior use water resistance
- Meets ASTM E2074 fire rating for interior flush doors assemblies up to 90 minutes
- NSF51 certified for food contact